Join Us in Orlando, FL!
We've negotiated a very low price, plus some exclusive benefits, just for PM attendees!
We've negotiated a special room price at Rosen Shingle Creek, known by many as the most beautiful resort in Orlando, to ensure you can fully enjoy Podcast Movement at the lowest possible price.
About Rosen Shingle CreekRosen Shingle Creek is a 255-acre luxury hotel that's between awarded the AAA Four Diamond designation annually since 2007. The hotel offers an array of amenities as:
Plus, if you book under the PM19 Room Block, you'll receive:
- Included Access to The State-of-the-Art Fitness Center (Normally $10 per Day)
- Complimentary Self Parking (Normally $18 per day)
From the Orlando International Airport
- Take the north exit from the airport.
- Take SR 528 West (Beachline Expressway))
- Take Exit #2 Orangewood Blvd./Universal Blvd.
- At the end of the exit ramp make a right at the light onto Universal Blvd.
- Rosen Shingle Creek is immediately on the right, just before the Rosen School of Hospitality Management – UCF.
Rosen Shingle Creek is located on Universal Boulevard just off of the Beachline Expressway (SR 528, Exit #2) and half a mile East of the Orange County Convention Center.n
Come See Orlando!
Rosen Shingle Creek is just minutes away from tons of Orlando’s world-famous attractions, such as Universal Studios, Aquatica, SeaWorld Orlando, Walt Disney World Resort Theme Parks, and many more!
Sports & Event Venues
The Amway Center is home to many Orlando concerts and sports teams, and the Orlando Centroplex encompasses the Amway Arena, Bob Carr Performing Arts Centre, Tinker Field and Florida Citrus Bowl Stadium.
Museums & Culture
Visit the Orlando Museum of Art, the Charles Morse Museum, or the Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts for some of the most amazing and inspirational art and culture in the USA.